martes, 29 de julio de 2014

Swing life away

Vaya... Siempre hago uno de estos antes de cortarme el pelo, que oportuna soy...

Am I loud and clear or am I breaking up?
Am I still your charm or am I just bad luck?
Are we getting closer or are we just getting more lost?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours first
Let's compare scars I'll tell you whose is worse
Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

I've been here so long I think that it's time to move
The winters so cold summer's over too soon
Lets pack our bags and settle down where palm trees grow

And I've got some friends, some that I hardly know
We've had some times I wouldn't trade for the world
We chase these days down with talks of the places that we will go
(Swing life away- Rise against)

No hay comentarios: